With a tax-deductible donation of $100 to the nonprofit Bay Area Book Festival, you’ll get a special invite to a virtual afterparty with the author(s) of your choice!
In an intimate, relaxed setting, you’ll have a chance to ask that crucial question there wasn’t enough time for in the live event Q&A; get a sense of what makes these original thinkers tick as people; or just let a writer whose work you love know how much it’s meant to you, face to face.
Each afterparty will last for about half an hour, and will begin approximately ten minutes AFTER the author’s BABF event. Just enough time to grab…
1) the special Zoom afterparty link we’ll email you;
2) a drink to raise with your new writer friends.
Each post-event soiree is capped at 10 participants. Spots will go fast…reserve yours now!
How it works:
- Choose which afterparty you want to attend from the list below. (You can pick more than one!)
- After you purchase your afterparty pass(es), you’ll receive an emailed receipt for your tax-deductible donation.
- The day of the event featuring your chosen author(s), you’ll get a special Zoom link in your email to join the post-event afterparty, which’ll take place ten minutes after the event ends. (This Zoom link is separate from the one we’ll email you to attend the event itself).