- Become a Friend of the Festival ─ donate and receive a gift such as passes, tickets, and more!
- Make a General Donation ─ contribute any amount and receive a full tax deduction. Want special gifts? Join our “Friends of the Festival” program.
- Join Women Lit ─ make history as a part of the first Bay Area-wide women’s literary circle.
Other Great Ways to Show Your Support
- Mail a check, payable to “Bay Area Book Festival,” to 1569 Solano Avenue #635, Berkeley, CA 94707.
- Give appreciated securities and save on taxes. Email us for instructions to give your broker.
- If you’re over 70 ½, make a charitable qualified distribution from your IRA and satisfy your minimum qualified distribution. Email us for details.
- Does your company match employees’ charitable donations? Presto, your gift doubled or more! Let us know and we’ll follow up.
Questions? Email us.
About the Bay Area Book Festival
The Bay Area Book Festival is the main project of the Foundation for the Future of Literature and Literacy, a 501(c)(3) designated, California-based nonprofit corporation with Tax ID #47-3955286. Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.