Ways to Make Your Gift
- Click any of the Friends category links below to make a gift at that level.
- Other donations of any size can be made online.
- Make checks payable to “Bay Area Book Festival” and send to Bay Area Book Festival, 1569 Solano Avenue #635, Berkeley, CA 94707. Note your desired Friends level if you’d like.
- Making a stock gift is easy and has great tax benefits. Contact Sarah at email@example.com for instructions to give your broker, and let us know what benefits you would like.
- Give from your IRA and reduce your taxes. If you’re a spring chicken over 70½, you can now make a charitable qualified distribution from your IRA that satisfies your minimum qualified distribution. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Does your company match employees’ charitable donations? Make your donation through any of the means above, and let email@example.com know about your company. We’ll follow up.
The Bay Area Book Festival is the main project of the Foundation for the Future of Literature and Literacy, a 501(c)(3) designated, California-based nonprofit corporation with Tax ID #47-3955286. Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.