Ways to Make Your Gift
- Click any of the Friends category links below to make a gift at that level.
- Other donations of any size can be made online.
- Make checks payable to “Bay Area Book Festival” and send to Bay Area Book Festival, 1569 Solano Avenue #635, Berkeley, CA 94707. Note your desired Friends level if you’d like.
- Making a stock gift is easy and has great tax benefits. Contact us at email@example.com for instructions to give your broker, and let us know what benefits you would like.
- Give from your IRA and reduce your taxes. If you’re a spring chicken over 70½, you can now make a charitable qualified distribution from your IRA that satisfies your minimum qualified distribution. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Does your company match employees’ charitable donations? Make your donation through any of the means above, and let us know about your company. We’ll follow up.
The Bay Area Book Festival is the main project of the Foundation for the Future of Literature and Literacy, a 501(c)(3) designated, California-based nonprofit corporation with Tax ID #47-3955286. Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.