We invite you to become a member of Women Lit, a membership-based literary society, created by the Bay Area Book Festival, that will ignite your connections with books, authors, and like-minded women. Joining Women Lit gives you the opportunity to:
• Engage with important female authors
• Connect with other Lit-up women through salons and other events, growing your personal and professional networks
• Enhance your literary life with book recommendations, inspirations and more
• Enjoy special privileges at the Festival, including passes and the invitation-only Authors Gala
• Invest in a fresh way in culture and the arts in your community
• Bring about social change through the proven power of literature to transform minds and hearts
The current cultural moment was created by women joining with other women. Similarly, Women Lit brings women together around a shared project—raising women’s literary voices. Women’s stories are important; let’s make sure they’re heard. Women’s connections with each other are potent; let’s continue to build yours.
Women Lit members receive benefits throughout the year at Women Lit public events (For Year-Round Women Lit Events) and during the annual Bay Area Book Festival weekend (At the Annual Bay Area Book Festival).